Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tour De SEC, Part I

in north Georgia on Friday night to watch Taylor
snap that ball!
I love this pic, the girls with Granddaddy!

watching the game

all the family post game

...I say it all the time...a girl with brothers has a lifetime
"full time job" ... but also lifetime protectors and friends, they
are the best!
with my precious cousin, Laurel ...
Sara, the cookies were a hit!! You are such a rock star

tailgators!!

G & Aunt P ... don't let my grandmother fool you, she
went to UT but married a gator ... some might call this
traitor material?! Haha...

poor PB was sick (and I mean s-i-c-k) on game day ...
his best friend = the water bottle & meds

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Group hug outside gate 10, it's tradition

It's football time in Tennessee!! ...or so I hear

Insert: Rocky Top ... again?!!

Mary & Davy

Looking very ruffle-esque minus the 17 lbs of sweat, yum

4 comments:

mary caroline said...

love ALL the pics!! and loved running into the rest of your family in the crosswalk! next group hug = alabama sister :)

Elissa Roberts said...

So, this is what I have to look forward to, huh? ;)

Laura Jo said...

Love football season, love the T cookies...and I bet you loved the outcome of the game a little more than me! :)

Heather said...

Liss, YES!!!!